Controlling the construction phase of your project
Using our network of experienced and trusted sub-contractors, we’ve successfully completed numerous projects throughout the UK. Varying in size and complexity, many of these – in addition to our own specialist works – have involved the management of other specialist trades such as…
- Plastering and rendering
- Dry rot works and more
In addition to handling the operational aspects of subcontractor management, in line with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, we also take full responsibility for all health and safety on site, ensuring the project remains compliant with current legislation and approved codes of practice.
Whilst by no means an exhaustive list, our key requirements as Principal Contractor include…
- Planning, monitoring and managing the construction phase of your scheme
- Preparing and implementing a detailed construction phase plan prior to any works taking place, ensuring all parties are thoroughly briefed
- Ensuring suitable welfare facilities are provided throughout the project
- Checking and monitoring the competencies of staff, providing comprehensive inductions to all involved
- Maintaining adequate site security
Have a project you’d like to discuss? Looking to discover more about our principal contractor services? We’d love to hear from you. To speak to a member of our team, simply get in touch.